Acceptable Use Policy
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with Ozy Web Services. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document, Ozy Web Services may suspend or terminate your account.
Ozy Web Services’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for “Ozy Web Services” Services is designed to help protect Ozy Web Services, Ozy Web Services’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by Ozy Web Services. Ozy Web Services reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at https://ozysites.com/acceptable-use-policy/.
Prohibited Uses of Ozy Web Services Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorisation, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Ozy Web Services’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a website, email address or utilising any resource hosted on Ozy Web Services’s servers, is prohibited. Ozy Web Services accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by Ozy Web Services customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Ozy Web Services-hosted domain, or referencing any Ozy Web Services account, is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
6. Unauthorised attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorised access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Ozy Web Services customers or end-users by any means or device.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronised number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Ozy Web Services network or on another provider’s network.
10. Using Ozy Web Services’s Services to interfere with the use of the Ozy Web Services network by other customers or authorised users.
Customer Responsibility for Customer’s Users
Each Ozy Web Services customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Ozy Web Services, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an Ozy Web Services customer will be forwarded to the Ozy Web Services customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the Ozy Web Services Acceptable Use Policy occur, Ozy Web Services reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Ozy Web Services’s AUP as Ozy Web Services deems appropriate, without notice.
Last Modified: Mon, 28 Nov 22 02:37:02 +0000